Sauna is another way of detoxification. The sauna helps to heat the body, which leads to a lot of positive effects. Vantage Health Center has both traditional and infrared saunas. I will pay special attention to the far infrared sauna.
As the name implies, this technology provides the body with heat by producing energy in the form of infrared rays. IR radiation creates a temperature in the range of 40-60 degrees Celsius, penetrating the body for 4-8 cm. Infrared saunas create a very uniform thermal effect, while the skin absorbs more than 90% of infrared rays. Traditional saunas produce a temperature in the range of 80-110 degrees Celsius, heating the ambient air. The sweat secreted in a traditional hot-air sauna contains 95% water, while sweat emitted in an infrared sauna contains 80-85% water, and the rest is made up of solids such as cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, heavy metals, ammonia, sodium, sulfuric acid and uric acid. This concentration of fat-soluble toxins and heavy metals is not detected in sweat during normal physical exertion.
Our body removes toxins in several ways - through feces, urine, respiration
• Detoxification of heavy metals, including aluminum, cadmium, lead
• Detoxification of the chemical defoliant "Agent Orange", arsenic, formaldehyde, industrial chemicals and pesticides
• Detoxification of alcohol, nicotine
• Cleansing the body at the cellular level
• Transformation of an organism from an acidic state to an alkaline state