1. This agreement is valid for all individuals who are not individual entrepreneurs and representatives of trade organizations
2. Basic concepts
2.1. The seller is the official online store "VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER", registered under the laws of the Russian Federation as a legal entity represented by the "Individual entrepreneur Kabilov Olim Khamitovich" and is located at: 72718, Moscow region, Leninsky district, Izmailovo village, 7, office 26. Phone: +7 495 664-38-59, mob .: +7 929 654-38-59.
• 2.2. Client - any citizen of the Russian Federation or any other state that ordered one or more goods or services in the company VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER, paid in full the invoices issued in such a case and acts as a consumer in accordance with the RF Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights». The payment is considered to be the transfer of the amount specified in the invoice in rubles of the Russian Federation to the details listed therein by transferring funds, including through the remote banking terminal.
• 2.3. Order - an official document that includes a list of goods and services purchased by the Client, and is generated automatically. The order is carried out in the shops of VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER, including through fixed terminals, in the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER catalogs or on the VNH.CENTER website
• 2.4. Commodity is the inventory that the Seller sells by indicating its characteristics and price in the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER or on the VNH.CENTER website
• 2.5. Services - delivery arrangements and other similar services that the Seller offers and makes. Their cost must be fixed at prices in VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER stores, VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER catalogs or on the VNH.CENTER site
• 2.6. Date of payment - depending on the method of payment - receipt of cash in cash at the Seller's cash desk; payment of funds in a non-cash form; receipt of funds by a paying agent.
• 2.7. Acceptance - any manipulations that the client makes to create an Order or pay it in any form (cash, to a settlement account, by electronic payment).
• 2.8. Shop VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER - shop belonging to the Individual Entrepreneur Kabilov O.H., all information about which can be seen on the site VNH.CENTER
• 2.9. Client Questionnaire - information about the Client, which is given to them personally when drafting the Order.
3. General Provisions
• 3.1. This Agreement is a public offer in accordance with Art. 426, 435, 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
• 3.2. Cooperation under this agreement between the Seller and the Client is possible only as a result of the latter's accession to the terms of the Agreement.
• 3.3. This Agreement legally represents an agreement of accession in accordance with Article 428 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
• 3.4. The terms of the Agreement are permanently posted on the VNH.CENTER website in the "Terms of Sale" section.
• 3.5. Certain provisions of the Agreement may be revised and changed by the Seller unilaterally. To regulate the relationship between the Seller and the Client, the terms of the Agreement valid at the time of the Accept will be used.
• 3.6. The relationship between the Client and the Seller from the moment of Acceptance by the Client to the Agreement is governed by:
- this Agreement;
- The Civil Code of the Russian Federation;
- The Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights";
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 19.01.1998 No. 55 "On approval of the Rules for the sale of certain types of goods, the list of durable goods, which are not subject to the buyer's demand for gratuitous provision for repair or replacement of a similar product, and a list of non-quality that can not be returned or exchanged for a similar product of other size, shape, size, style, color or equipment ";
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 27, 2007 No. 612 "On approval of rules for the sale of goods by remote means";
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 21, 1997 No. 918 "On approval of the rules for the sale of goods on samples";
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 13, 1997, No. 575 "On approval of the List of technically complex products in respect of which the consumer's requirements for their replacement are to be satisfied in case of significant defects in the goods";
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
4. Subject of the Agreement
• 4.1. The Seller sells the Goods to the Client, renders the Services, and the Client pays them in cash or on the settlement account by wire transfer.
• 4.2. The cost of the Goods or Services is determined by the Seller. The price of the Goods and Services in the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER and on the VNH.CENTER website are valid at the time of writing the Order (clause 5.2.) And may be changed by the Seller at any time. The Seller shall not be entitled to change the value of the Goods or Services unilaterally after the order of the Goods or the Services in accordance with clause 5.2., Except as prescribed in paragraph 4.3 of this Agreement. The prices indicated in the catalog VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER are formed on the date of publication of the catalog and are regularly reviewed by the Seller. After that they can be changed unilaterally. The current value of the Goods and Services at the date of the Goods order is to be specified by the phone numbers of the customer service or in the relevant sections of the VNH.CENTER website
• 4.3. In case the Order of the Goods is not shipped to the Client for reasons beyond Seller's control within 3 days from the date of the order's formation (in accordance with Clauses 5.1, 5.2), the Order may be canceled by the Seller, and the Acceptance shall be deemed not to have taken place. In such a case, the Seller may, after expiration of the period provided for in this paragraph, refuse to perform obligations under this Agreement without notifying the Client.
• 4.4. The seller delivers the goods to the Buyer within the time limits established in the order indicated in this Agreement and in the appropriate form.
• 4.5. The procedure for the formation of an order and payment for the delivery of the Goods is defined in this Agreement (Chapter 5).
• 4.6. The order is determined by the number that is assigned to it and is indicated in the sales receipt, invoice, electronic Order form (on the VNH.CENTER website) and other forms of documents formed by the Seller confirming the fact of the Order.
• 4.7. The Client is obliged to use when purchasing technically complex products that, according to technical requirements, can not be put into operation without the participation of relevant specialists, services of qualified masters for connecting, setting up and commissioning such Goods.
5. Ordering and payment
• 5.1. The order of the Goods is carried out:
- directly in the store VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER;
- in the online store VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER at the addresses:
117535, Moscow, Rossoshanskiy proezd, house 3 Shopping center "PRAGA", 3rd floor, pavilion 3-35;
142718, Moscow region, Leninsky district, Izmailovo village, house 7, office 26
- by means of the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER catalog by ordering through the customer support service VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER by phone numbers, as indicated on the VNH.CENTER website
• 5.2. The order of the Goods is the preparation of the Order or its payment by cash, non-cash, electronic funds, whichever comes first, subject to the Acceptance of this Agreement.
• 5.3. Goods and Services are paid according to the cost determined by the Seller.
• 5.4. The goods are paid in cash or by cashless payment on time.
5.5. Payment for cash is made:
- In the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER at the time of the Order or at the time of the transfer of the Goods.
- At the time of transfer of funds to the courier of the Seller or the paying agent of the Seller.
• 5.6. Payment for goods by bank transfer is made by:
- Transfer of funds using a bank card at the time of completing the Order, by paying a bank card at the time of receipt of the Goods;
- Transfer of non-cash funds to the Seller's settlement accounts with mandatory indication of the Order number;
- Electronic transfer;
- By postal transfer to the Seller's details indicated on the VNH.CENTER website
• 5.7. The goods shall be considered paid from the date of entering the full amount of funds indicated in the Order.
6. Delivery services
• 6.1. The order specifies the delivery address and the time at which it will be carried out.
• 6.2. The cost and terms of delivery are determined by the Seller in accordance with the rates of the Seller and posted on the site VNH.CENTER
• 6.3. The Seller determines the order of rendering services for the delivery of the Goods and places them on the VNH.CENTER website for study by the Client.
• 6.4. The Seller has the right to demand payment for the delivery services in full, if they were not provided through the fault of the Client. Repeated call of representatives of the Seller for the purpose of providing the Delivery Services is paid by the Client at the rates of the Seller, posted on the site VNH.CENTER
7. According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the goods of proper quality are subject to return or exchange within a period of up to 14 days, with a remote mode of sale within a period of up to 7 days.
• 7.1. The procedure for the exchange (return) of the Goods is governed by this Agreement and the laws of the Russian Federation. All the rules for this procedure are formed by the Seller. The Client is obliged to ensure at the time of receiving the Goods from the representatives of the Seller (at the VNH.CENTER store, when delivered by courier, the carrier company or through the postal delivery service) that the Goods comply with the Client's requirements both for consumer properties (model, color, dimensions), and in appearance and configuration, make sure the availability of the Goods and Cashier checks. The client attentively reads the Acceptance / Delivery Certificate / Goods receipt, signs his signature, thus agreeing with the rules for the return and exchange of the Goods. The Seller does not return and exchange the Goods because of the absence of the Goods in the package, mechanical damage or incomplete,
7.2. The Client can return or exchange goods:
- by contacting the store VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER;
- by issuing an application on the website VNH.CENTER; to issue an application through the Client’s customer support service via the phones indicated on the VNH.CENTER website
• 7.3 The goods that are waiting for return or exchange must be packed in such a way that the possibility of unloading during transportation to the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER Service Center is excluded.
• 7.4. Return of money is made after quality control of the Goods by VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER. In the event that the goods are damaged due to the fault of the Client or the Goods returned are not returned as the goods that were purchased, the funds will not be returned. Return of funds for the Goods of improper quality is made as follows:
- within 7 to 30 days upon transfer to the bank card;
- in a period of 7 to 30 days when transferred to a savings book;
- in a period of 7 to 30 days when transferring by postal order.
7.5. The exchange of goods is made by returning the Goods of improper quality and new sale of the new Goods.
• 7.6. Return or exchange of goods weighing less than 5 kg, purchased directly from the VANTAGE NATURAL HEALTH CENTER store or such, or delivered to the settlement in which the store is located, is performed at any VNH.CENTER store
• 7.8. All costs associated with the exchange or return of the Goods are paid by the Client. The services of the courier service or the transport organization of the Seller are subject to payment at the rates determined by the Seller and posted on the site VNH.CENTER
• 7.9. The Seller may establish other conditions for the return and exchange of the Goods that do not impair the Client's conditions in accordance with this Agreement and the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Client can learn about the current service policies in relation to the Goods in the Customer Support Service of the Seller via the telephone numbers indicated on the VNH.CENTER website.
• 7.10. In order to eliminate defects in the goods requiring an order or additional production of necessary parts from the supplier and proof of the presence of a defect in the goods in front of the Supplier, the Seller may require the Client to provide the following photos by e-mail:
- a clear photograph of the Goods;
- a clear photograph of the defect;
- photo of the package, confirming its integrity;
- photo of the manufacturer's label.
8. Consideration of claims related to deficiencies in the Goods and Services
• 8.1. The seller is responsible for the defects found in the Product or the Service during the warranty period.
• 8.2. Warranty periods for Goods are determined by the manufacturer of the Goods and are calculated from the moment of transfer of the Goods to the Client, unless another procedure for calculating the warranty periods has been established by the manufacturer. In the event that the manufacturer does not specify the duration of the warranty period for certain products, the Seller sets a warranty period of 14 (fourteen) days, not counting the day of sales.
• 8.3. The seller may, at his own discretion, establish longer warranty periods for certain types of Goods.
• 8.4. The claims declared by the Clients upon the expiry of the warranty periods are considered by the Seller in the manner prescribed by law.
9. Refund of funds in cash or on the Client’s account
• 9.1. If the Goods is paid in cash, then the Client, upon return of the Goods, has the right to receive:
- a refund of cash in person;
- transfer of funds to a bank card;
- transfer of funds to a bank account;
- transfer of funds via postal order.
• 9.2. at non-cash payment of full or partial cost of the Goods the Client can receive:
- transfer of money resources to the bank card;
- transfer of funds to a bank account.
• 9.3. The client is obliged to indicate the requisites necessary for the return of funds and is solely responsible for their reliability.
10. Other provisions
• 10.1. Bought Goods is the paid and actually received Goods.
• 10.2. The seller is considered to have fulfilled his duty under the purchase and sale agreement, and the Client acquires the ownership of the goods from the moment of actual delivery of the goods, which is certified by a receipt (bill of lading-acceptance / acceptance certificate).
• 10.3. The client is responsible for the delivery of the ordered Goods to any of the persons indicated in the Order. The seller is not obliged to verify the availability of the powers of the accepting Goods, if they are specified in the Order as recipients. The Seller has the right to refuse delivery of the ordered Goods to persons not specified in the Order or to demand confirmation of their authority. The seller or his representative is not responsible for the transfer of the Goods to the person named as the recipient, if the details of the Client or the beneficiary specified in the Order are sufficient to identify the Client or the recipient as a proper person. The client is fully responsible for the accuracy of the information specified by him.
• 10.4. By acceptance of this Agreement, the Client agrees to the processing by the Seller of the personal data of the Client indicated during the execution of the order in order to fulfill the obligations under this Agreement, as well as to transfer information in order to improve the customer service to companies. The client can give his consent to receive messages of an advertising nature by e-mail or mobile phone. In order to cancel it, the Client has the right to do it at any time in his / her personal account on the VNH.CENTER website or click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email-list and confirm the reply.
• 10.5. Any information specified by the Client in the Order is deemed to be reliable and originating directly from the Client. The Client bears all risks and damages associated with the placement of incorrect data in the formation of the Order (clause 5.2.) And can not invoke their unreliability in the event of a dispute with the Seller.
• 10.6. All disputes and disagreements connected with the implementation of this Agreement shall be subject to review and resolution in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
• 10.7. In the event that the Client is an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity, the preliminary pre-trial procedure is mandatory. The claim concerning the conclusion, modification, execution or termination of this Agreement shall be declared by the aggrieved party within 10 (ten) days from the date of the occurrence of the relevant circumstance. The claim declared by the injured party must be considered within 10 (ten) days from the date it was received. If the agreement is not reached, the relevant dispute is subject to transfer for consideration and authorization to the Moscow Arbitration Court.
11. Responsibility of the parties
• 11.1. For violation of the terms of this Agreement, the parties are liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.